Posted on May 03, 2011 | Tagged in: Untagged
Early voting for The Woodlands Township’s Board of Directors election began Monday, May 2, 2011 and will run through Tuesday, May 10. Election Day is scheduled for Saturday, May 14.
All registered voters who are residents of The Woodlands Township will be able to vote for candidates in Positions 5, 6, and 7 of The Woodlands Township’s Board of Directors. Each office carries a two-year term and all three positions are elected at-large by voters in The Woodlands Township in both Montgomery County and Harris County.
The ballot positions for candidates are:
- Position 5: Nelda Luce Blair
- Position 6: Peggy S. Hausman
- Position 7: Bruce Tough
From Monday, May 2, through Saturday, May 7, the early voting polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Polls will be closed on Sunday, May 8. On the last two days of early voting,
Monday, May 9, and Tuesday, May 10, polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Early voting locations for Woodlands residents living in Montgomery County:
- Montgomery County Election Central
(Limited Ballots, Special Forms of Early Voting and Ballot by Mail only)
9159 Airport Road, Conroe, 77303
- South County Community Building
2235 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, 77380
- North Montgomery County Community Center
600 Gerald Street, Willis, 77378
- East County Courthouse Annex
21130 U.S. Highway 59 South, New Caney, 77357
- West Montgomery County Courthouse Annex
19380 Hwy 105 West, Montgomery, 77356
Early voting location for Woodlands residents living in Harris County (Village of Creekside Park):
- South Montgomery YMCA Outdoor Adventure Center at Creekside
6464 Creekside Forest Drive, The Woodlands 77389
Election Day Polling Locations
Election Day polling locations will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 14, 2011.
- Precincts 31, 56, 59, 69, 70, 75: Windsor Hills Homeowner's Association Clubhouse, located at One Windsor Hills Circle
- Precincts 33, 48, 49, 58, 62: South County Community Building, located at 2235 Lake Robbins Drive
- Precincts 3, 71, 78, 81: Buckalew Elementary School, located at 4909 W. Alden Bridge
- Precincts 4, 32, 45, 61, 67, 79: Wilkerson Intermediate School, located at 12312 Sawmill Road
- Precinct 84: South Montgomery County Fire Station #1, located at 335 Volunteer Lane @ Budde Rd. Creekside Park Harris County voters can vote on election day at Creekside Forest Elementary School, located at 5949 Creekside Forest.
written by china beads wholesale, March 07, 2012
written by Китайские бусы, April 19, 2012
written by Schmuckperlen, May 07, 2012